If you are not sure about what to expect from such a large scale conference, you may want to read a great summary of SMX London 2008, compiled by Matt Sawyer.
This year’s keynote is Search and the Evolution of Marketing, which will be presented by Brian Featherstonhaugh of OgilvyOne Worldwide.
Some areas which Brain will be touching on during his keynote are:
- Marketing is changing – right down to its fundamental pillars. The “Four P’s” are no longer valid.
- Consumers are adopting digital much faster than marketers. Why does it exist? Why isn’t it going away? What will finally close the gap?
- Search is the single most profound change in marketing. It is a gift from the gods. Will marketers squander it, or turn it to gold?
A full list of agendas can be found here.
Who Should Attend SMX London 2009?
- Advertising Budget Holders
- In-house search marketers
- Brand managers
- Paid search advertising planners and buyers
- Organic search optimization specialists
- Web technology professionals
You can use the discount code : SAKAUK09 to get 15% discount off a 1-2 day or/and combo pass. So don’t waste anymore time, Click here to sign up now!