Tamar Weinberg at Search Engine Roundtable reports that Google has recently published yet another guide, and this time its about Pay Per Click advertising.
Here is an outline of the things that the guide elaborates on:
- Focus your ads on low prices and savings.
- Use value-related keywords.
- Make sure your ad groups are targeted and relevant.
- Don’t waste money on irrelevant clicks.
- Make it easy for customers to buy.
- Focus your money on your high performers.
So Check out the Google’s Adwords Top Tactics for Tough Times.